How does consulting work?
We start with a kick-off workshop to identify your business goals and challenges, and create a plan to help you achieve your goals.
Throughout the duration of your project, I’ll be available to provide you with the strategic and tactical guidance you need, when you need it. I can:
- Provide feedback on strategic direction.
- Review designs, code, and works-in-progress.
- Recommend tools, approaches, processes, and workflows.
- Share emerging technologies, techniques, and best practices.
- Provide situational responsiveness to related needs that require my assistance.
We’ll have regular meetings by phone or video conference. In between meetings, you have unlimited, 24/7 access to me by email or IM.
- A one-time, 2-hour workshop.
- Weekly phone calls or video chats.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to me by email or IM.
- $9,500 a month
Note: This is not a “developer-for-hire” arrangement. I provide code samples and design sketches as needed, but authoring shipping code, designs, and documentation is beyond the scope of the retainer.
Ready to work together?
Consulting availability is extremely limited, and you can be added to the wait list if no spots are available.
What people have said about working with me
Chris is the kind of partner that, once you wrap up work with him, you’ll start trying to think of reasons you’ll need to hire him back. Adrienne Debigare, Harvard Business School
What you’ve done for PAWS... the word "life changing" comes to mind. Kelly Parker, PAWS New England
Not ready yet?
That's ok! If a consulting retainer isn't a good fit for you right now, but you have questions you could use some help with, I offer a few other options. I also have a growing library of free resources.
PS: If a consulting retainer isn’t a good fit for you right now, but you have questions you could use some help with, I offer a few other options.