Here’s my favorite things from this week…
- A dog in Columbia has adopted a litter of kittens.
- The Machines of the Isles of Nantes is an artistic project that blends the invented worlds of Jules Verne, the mechanical universe of Leonardo da Vinci, and the industrial history of Nantes. Check out this mechanical elephant.
- ABC News takes an interesting look at the secret scandals of first ladies.
- Edison’s nickel-iron battery, which lost out to Ford’s internal combustion engine in the early 1900’s, may be getting a second life thanks to modern science.
- For a quick smile, check out this robot dubstep animation from Fluxel Media.